YOSEMITE 55+ RealTree® X'Tra Camo Hunting Backpack
HUNTING MOUNTAIN BACKPACK IN Realtree® X'Tra Camo
YOSEMITE 55+ is equipped with a new adjustable back VARIO comfort for carrying medium-heavy loads. This pack combines efficiency with evenly distributed load weight and features special clips for firearms or bow. A wide flexible opening facilitates loading the bag with gear or animals. There is also an opening at the bottom of the pack for use as alternate entry. Straps on the outsides of the pack allow for carrying a shotgun or tripod using the zip out pouch that supports the weight of either. It has an extension to carry game; this extension is operational by opening a zip around the bag. A favorite among guides and outfitters.
- Main material: Waterproof fabric; durable and silent in X’tra®.
- Back: Vario System for adjustable straps; anatomic high density foam wrapped in 3D honeycomb mesh to wick away perspiration and follow the shape of the back. The pre-formed aluminum frame stabilizes the load while maintaining good flexibility.
- Straps: Padded foam 3D honeycomb mesh; chest strap. Handwarmer and clips for the strap of the weapon (gun or bow). Clips for the tube of a water bladder (right or left).
- Belt: With 3 D high density foam and honeycomb mesh; reinforcements for stabilization; with quick adjustment buckles; belts have 2 zipped pockets; removable.
- Hydration pocket: Pre-equipped for a water bladder.
- Compartments: 1 main compartment with partition.
- Pockets: 2 side pockets with bellows; for external 1 pocket flap and 1 inside pocket (net).
- Zips: YKK zips New reversed (the global benchmark for zips).
- Access: The main compartment by a generous opening to help load the bag. -
- Caddy: Two straps with clips and pocket + protective reinforcements to transport a firearm or bow; 4 attachment points for bottom rucksack; fluorescent cap for security (on the flap) and signaling the bag (handy when it gets dark to find his bag).
- Caddy: Brown outer cover (supplied with the bag) or white for camouflage in snowy weather (optional); possibility to have a waterproof anti-blood pocket to transport an animal (optional).
- Compression: One on each side compression straps to adjust the volume of the bag material with 1 elastic pocket on each side for laterally transporting a telescope tripod or seat and walking sticks. Big ZIP opening for extension 3 with retaining straps.
- RealTree® X’tra®
- Weight: 6.28 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23.6 x 13 x 11 inches
- Capacity: 3,356 cubic inches (55 liters)
- 100% Polyester
- PVC backing
Adjustment: To adjust the bag for a perfect fit it is important to do so carefully and make minor adjustments to make sure the bag fits your frame. Make sure that the shoulder strap passes over the shoulder from the back panel without any gaps between strap and shoulder. The belt should be snug and placed on the top of the hips. Depending on the setting; allow enough space to remove or add layers of clothing.
Firmly compress the content using external compression straps. The aim is to give the bag an elongated and slim profile. It is particularly important to maintain lateral balance: a bag that leans to one side puts excessive pressure on the spine and irritates shoulders. Also; be sure to put your heaviest gear inside the main compartment. Attaching various pieces of equipment around the outside of the bag can seriously disrupt the balance; especially when they can swing in any direction. Finally; avoid putting too many heavy items in the top flap as too much weight will make it overly heavy from the top. For maximum comfort this is to be avoided.
Biomechanical studies have shown that a good distribution of the weight in the backpack makes carrying more efficient and is essential to minimize back strain. Yosemite bags are designed to carry loads on the most difficult and most extreme terrain. Correctly loading the bag is critical in the stability and comfort of the load. Ideally; a light object (a sleeping bag for example) must be loaded into the main pocket. In the main compartment of the bag; heavy items should be placed in the middle; the lighter objects outside and heavy items against the wall immediately in contact with the back. The contents of the bag should be as compact as possible so that the load remains near the body. The lightest items should be placed in the upper portions of the bag.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!